AA-7090 Series Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
* AA-7090 flame and Zeeman graphite furnace tandem analyzer，with two background correction methods: longitudinal Zeeman effect correction and deuterium lamp correction
* Transverse heating, longitudinal Zeeman effect graphite furnace, introduced from Australia.
* Magnetic field can be varied from a low of 0.6 to a high of 1.1 Tesla in increments of 0.1 Tesla
* 8-Lamp automated lamp turret
* Coded lamp recognition
* High efficiency super lamp power supply
* The burner head height can be automatically adjusted
* Programmable gasbox
* Protection gas saving system, high efficiency & reduce your cost
Technical Specifications of AA-7090:
Wavelength Range: 190nm~900nm
Bandwidth: 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 1.0 and 2.0nm, automatic switch Czerny-Turner Grating Mono-chromator
Wavelength Accuracy/Indication Error: ±0.1nm Wavelength Repeatability: ≤0.05nm
Grating: 1800 lines/mm Blaze Wavelength: 250nm
Baseline Stability: Static baseline stability≤0.002A/30min, dynamic baseline
Resolution: Better than 0.1nm
Characteristic Concentration of Cu: ≤0.02 μg/mL/1% Detection Limit: ≤0.003 μg/ml
Burner Head: Switchable 50 mm and 100 mm titanium burner head,
titanium nebulizer and high performance glass nebulizer
Position Control: Optimization of height and angle, flame and hydride switch within one min
Graphite Furnace System:
Characteristic Concentration of Cu: ≤0.5×10-12 g
Detection Limit: ≤1×10-12g
Temperature Control: Max 20 step temperature program. 3 modes of temperature rise: step, slope and flat.
Heating Mode: power heating Heating Rate ≥2500℃/s
Background correction is available for both flame and graphite furnace methods. Deuterium lamp for flame. deuterium lamp or Zeeman for graphite furnace.
Correction Mode: Deuterium lamp, Zeeman Correction Capability:
a) Deuterium lamp: When background absorption approaches 1.0 Abs, the instrument is capable of a background correction of 60 times or more.
b) Zeeman: When background absorption approaches 2.0 Abs, the instrument is capable of a background correction of 100 times or more.
Measurement Methods: Flame absorption, flame emission, graphite furnace, and hydride method.
Analysis Method: Linear fitting, nonlinear fitting, standard addition method. Printing Output: Calibration curve, spectrum, analysis conditions, analysis parameters, and analysis results can be automatically stored and printed.
Dimensions: 1000(L) mm×610(W) mm×510(H) mm, 150 kg
Power: 220V/50Hz, main unit 200W, graphite furnace 4KW